Demon bird likes fish...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jaylach

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Out in space. I just use Wyoming for mail ;)
It sort of surprised me as to how much interest my cockatiel shows in relation to my new tank. At times he is totally absorbed.

IMG_2218.JPG

Haha I love it, so cute. I was excited to see my cats' reaction to the fish when we brought them home, I was hoping they would watch them and find them entertaining. Nope. They have 0 interest in the fish. However they were very excited about their shiny new huge water bowls -_-

I glued my light to the front of my big tank to keep them from drinking out of it and put a box on top of my small tank to keep one of them from drinking out of the filter as he likes to do. BTW they literally have 2 water bowls that are full at all times AND after they started drinking from the filter I thought maybe I could instead get them to drink from a fancy water fountain bowl but now he just tries to drink from both. Sigh.

My fiance has to continously top off his water because he is not able to cover his tank and the cats drink out of it. What can ya do. They like gross fish water I guess.

Back
Top Bottom