Do-Little Fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just found it now, but it's probably years go that it was popular.

Courtesy of Dakota's iPod.

I know! These things make me so sad! I realize that they are in it for the money, but why would someone buy a tank that has a few CUPS in it?! The danios that they say some of the fish could be would need twenty gallon minimum! Ugh. It'll never change, most likely. There will always be these things on the market.

xxwolfpackof1xx said:
sadly your right but someday people will realize that that is techinaly animal cruelty

Yeah. The problem is that most people think that fish don't care or need more than a bowl. Well, non aquarists that is. We have to make them see!!

exactly we should start a thread about fish rights or just fish well being that is overlooked if you dont start it i will tomorrow it's 105am where i am i thinkks its time i sleep lol

It's twelve ten where i am. I'm trying to fall asleep, but AA is too addictive! People on here already know about fish and animal rights though. I'm not sure where we could start. PETA would be USELESS as everyone knows(Heehee, the real reason I mentioned PETA was so I could do this: PETA=People Eating Tasty Animals!). A thread could help get news spreading more. Okay, I'm going to bed and not looking at AA again tonight, maybe!!

OMG. bettababe. Where do you find these articles!? I have to say it's a good idea that definitely sells, but it's just horrible on the fish. If people are really into these things they should buy those bio balls they sell that are like 1 gallon and its fully self sustained with shrimp. (sorry if you don't know what I'm talking about, they have it like at the natural history museum) amazing how cruel we can be to other species just for money...

You're right, it is disgusting Bettababe. Over the years I've found that were there is money to be made, there is some slimeball who will do it.

These kind of people don't care about the animals involved. They are just a commodity to be bought and sold. The people doing don't even care if the animals have feelings. It just doesn't matter to them. Only the green does.

Unfortunately it encourages people to treat these animals as just things to be had, not as animals with feelings. They just consider it another decoration and will probably just flush the lot if they actually become work.

It's a horrible truth, but it's the reality of the situation. All we can try to do is convince people that it is bad to treat animals in this way. Even if you save just one, you've done some good.

I'm rather rabid in that respect myself. If I think an animal is being mistreated or abused, I'll say, or do, something about it.

Dylan5359 said:
OMG. bettababe. Where do you find these articles!? I have to say it's a good idea that definitely sells, but it's just horrible on the fish. If people are really into these things they should buy those bio balls they sell that are like 1 gallon and its fully self sustained with shrimp. (sorry if you don't know what I'm talking about, they have it like at the natural history museum) amazing how cruel we can be to other species just for money...

Lol. I know, right? I guess I'm just talented at finding bad advice online!! At least I have the lovely people of AA to tell me of it's right or wrong when I actually am thinking of taking advice from the web.

Back
Top Bottom