Do these kids make my tank look big?????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
On photobucket it gives you 5 options for sharing. The fourth is IMG code, it has brackets []. That's the easiest way IMO.

You paste the whole thing (img)link(/img), except with brackets. You can copy and paste exactly what they have, so long as you're using the IMG code with brackets.
If that doesn't work you can use the attach image feature here while your posting. It's above the text box, it's the 2nd to last option.

Nice I wanted to go 8' with mine but I didn't have the room either side... so I was stuck with 6'. GL with your set-up and you know, when they say it's the last one it just means that the new ones are going to "cost you" more.

That is a BEAST! It's so pretty too!! I started off with a 10 gallon, quickly got a 20 and when I heard that was considered small I was like... that's bogus, this is big. . . Then I added a 50g, and was excited about its size for about... well basically until I went on this site... now I want a giant tank :(

Thank Rook, They turned 6 and 9 in January. Time flies. Need to see some pics of your "not so little" one!

Back
Top Bottom