Do u think i am fully stocked?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So you think it Will be ok to get the Bolivian ram? I also have 6 diamond tetras, 6 forts, 7 neons and a baby bn pleco

I think that was supposed to be cories.

I wouldn't flat out say no..but..I think you'd be better off choosing a CP fish that swims higher, since the top of your tank is relatively empty.

Oh right, cories makes sense. :)
Personally, I say yes. I think it would be ok, especially since you just want 1. But, if you wanted a centerpiece fish that swims a higher, that could be more balanced. I do think you would be ok with 1 Bolivian though. :)

What is a good centerpiece fish that swims higher up? I would like to here everyones input.

Yeah, I think paradise fish are lovely. I do not personally know much about their requirements however.
Another option would be a honey gourami.

Mrscbennett said:
Paradise fish as in gourami? I've read that honey gouramis are very hardy and good community fish

A paradise fish is a gourami, but it doesn't look like a normal one. It's dark blue with red stripes, but not like a dwarf gourami. The paradise has long red colored fins in the back.

I just got 2 neon rainbow fish for the mid to top level swimmers in my tank. I will get 2 more next week. And then I am done with stocking I am not getting the rams.

What little beauties. They really should be kept in groups of atleast 6, but I've never tried to keep rainbows in a smaller group so, I really can't say, it may be OK.

Thanks, they are neon rainbow they have this cool glow when they swim

Ok guys this is ny current stock in my 29 gallon. My filter is the penguin biowheel.

6 diamond tetras
6 peppered cory catfish
7 neon tetras
2 neon rainbow fish
1 young bristlenose pleco

Do you think I am done?
I want to get a couple more neon rainbow fish.

Back
Top Bottom