Does Colin T still post here?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jacky12

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have a major problem with a few new Angelfish, P.scalare, var. Santa Isabel & think he may have some useful insights.
Thanks.

2oPwSFq.jpeg

Andy, I can’t find our posts from the last few days. It’s ok. I have had 3 consecutive negative experiences with angelfish breeders and won’t be getting more for a long time.
Thanks for all your info.

Andy, I can’t find our posts from the last few days. It’s ok. I have had 3 consecutive negative experiences with angelfish breeders and won’t be getting more for a long time.
Thanks for all your info.

Apparently a new thread was started about our conversation. It's here: https://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/f17/angelfish-hith-382024.html#post3590297

I would think members of the American Cichlid Association ( ACA ) would be a bit more reliable than the average Breeder off the street. :whistle: Again tho, if there was one in your area, I would go to their facility before buying anything. You may not be able to see the fish's genes, but you will be able to see if they are breeding sh*t stock. (y)
Another option would be to check out The Angelfish Society for members as well.

Back
Top Bottom