Does your fish scare people?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

darkmatter_3500

Aquarium Advice Freak
My Red Devil and Managuense freak out when strangers come by their tanks and start flaring and banging their heads against the glass to try and get them , when they see me or someone that feeds them , they get happy and interact with us. They kind of do a little dance lol. It is so bad that I have to tell strangers not to go near their tanks or I have to cover their tanks with a sheet when I have company over. Just wondering if this happens with anyone else fish.

Yeah its fun to watch but my managuense is starting to really get bad , it makes a loud noise when he rams the glass . They are awsome fish and will eat out of my hand but they hate strangers and my dog lol

Not of them doing that but I want to film it, im going to film it when I get back from work tuesday, I can get my niece to come over , they hate her lol

A friend of mine always taps the glass and anything and everything to irritate my Oscar one day nemo decided to fight back when he was look above the tank nemo jumped hire than I've ever seen and bit him On his nose luckily nemo wasn't hurt and after a few moments of shock and terror my bud learned that if you mess with a bull you get it's horns

People don't like my Blood Parrot....his big eyes freaks out everyone.

I put toys in the aquarium with my managuense and red devil, they dont play well with others so they have a large tank to themselves. The toys keep them occupied and active. I use balls and plastic rings, I found a wind up fish toy that is big enough not fit in their mouth, they love to fight with it when I put it in, my managuense slaps it around with its tail. I have a Dovii and Umbee growing out and each will get their own tank when they get too dominant in my grow out tank, they will need some heavy duty toys lol

ocminpin said:
Are these some of those alien brainy looking fish with giant Mater teeth??!

Haha well if my red devils hump looks like a brainy alien and my manguense teeth count then yeah , lol.

My gar did a kamakzi dive at gf one say when she was leaving my bed room. He flew out of the tank and almost hit her lol. But he freaks out all the time and flies into the glass

Joe5688 said:
My gar did a kamakzi dive at gf one say when she was leaving my bed room. He flew out of the tank and almost hit her lol. But he freaks out all the time and flies into the glass

Haha I bet she freaked out worse than your gar.

Joe5688 said:

Wow. I bet she pissed her pants.

Hahaha this thread is funny, my angel fish hates my gf every time she goes to the tank he goes mental but is happy when he sees me, I filmed him the other night doing it but it was aimed at me, think it was because it was dark and he/she didn't realise it was me tho lol heres the video.

Back
Top Bottom