Does your fish scare people?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My peacock eel scares ME. the last 2 times ive fed, he has bitten my finger and swam off victorously with the bloodworms..

Don-Lino said:
Hahaha this thread is funny, my angel fish hates my gf every time she goes to the tank he goes mental but is happy when he sees me, I filmed him the other night doing it but it was aimed at me, think it was because it was dark and he/she didn't realise it was me tho lol heres the video.

Hehe your fish is jealous of your GF

darkmatter_3500 said:
Haha I have scars on my hand and arm from my fish, I got smart enough to wear gloves when I clean the tank

Thank god he is only 7"

When the Fedex guy stopped by my moms work. He looked into my bettas tank, she flared out, jumped and tried nipping his face. Lol never thought that he could move so fast. :p
She likes the UPS guys and some other Fedex guys. But this one guy she will always flares out and paces the tank.

Lost a couple babysitters over the years I kept Oscars - they scared the dickens out of them, guess they were real terrors when I wasn't around. One was afraid to change the TV channel LOL she said when I got home every time she went to touch the remote she was sure they were coming out of the tank after her

Have an angel who ain't no angel named "Jaws" he'll come clear out of the water after people, have been bitten more times by this one fish than all the others put together!!!! Jaws is not afraid of anyone LOL he'll flare out you if you look at him wrong in his opinion, the kids set their friends up by telling them how "friendly" he is soon as they stick their hand above his tank he's coming up out of the water. Still wonder how many kids have had to go home and change their under clothes

Missy is tolerant of strangers as long as they don't come into her tank zone which she considers 2 square feet around it, she won't come out of the water after people but they'll wear it!

Most of the other cichlids just disappear and it looks like there isn't a fish in the tank until you start looking in decorations LOL exception the Lateacara sp's they're hams

darkmatter_3500 said:
Haha I bet she freaked out worse than your gar.

Yeah lol he still freaks out when she walks bye and the other say my gf came flying into my bed cause she thought she was gonna get hit again

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom