dont know what HOB skimmer to get

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Red44

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hello I have a 72 bowfront tank and I don't whitch protein skimmer to get from big ALS I was thinking seaclone 100 or red prizm pro any good?

i own the prizm, and it is awful, really hard to adjust, it is SUPER loud, and it is not worth the investment. I have not heard very good things about the seaclone, but i have no experience with it. i would say that you should go for a bak pak or another slightly more expensive skimmer from a different site. The larger initial investment will pay itself off later by being far more reliable, and cause you less of a headache.

AVOID prizm by all costs. Not even worth taking for free!

I am selling my Reef Octopus BH1000 HOB skimmer rated up to 90G. Best skimmer you can get for your dollar by far. Works great, easy to set up and doe sit ever do a fantastic job! If you live in Canada it would be worth buying from me. If not order from Aquarium Supplies, Aquarium Supply, Aquarium Equipment, AquaCave.com Offers, Discount Fish Tanks & Fish Tank Supplies for Saltwater, Marine, Coral Reef Guide, Freshwater Aquarium, free shipping. And this forum is sponsored by them :)

Hi thxs for replys ( rush) yes I do live In Ontario Canada how much are you selling it for?

Red44 said:
Hi thxs for replys ( rush) yes I do live In Ontario Canada how much are you selling it for?
and I also thinking about coral life skimmer hob ?

I read the reviews on that skimmer and they weren't that postive. But good price:)

Ya true they are few postive reviews but most negative :$

Back
Top Bottom