Driftwood from saltwater

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ya, I was kind of experimenting with that last night. I'm really liking those two, but I'm always up for more opinions!

Ok... As this thread has been non-responsive for a full day... The results are in... The winners are.... 2 and 4!!!! Yay! The other two pieces will find a place in my backyard. And this is what I got when I put them together: don't ask why I did thus on my stairs... Cause I'm not really sure...

Attachments

• image-3555114351.jpg
    image-3555114351.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 59
Why'd you do that on your stairs? Haha, I had to ask cause you told me not to.

Those look really good. Now to put them in your toilet! Lol.

Homedog98 said:
Ok... As this thread has been non-responsive for a full day... The results are in... The winners are.... 2 and 4!!!! Yay! The other two pieces will find a place in my backyard. And this is what I got when I put them together: don't ask why I did thus on my stairs... Cause I'm not really sure...

Looks cool.

How did you connect them?

I didn't connect yet. I just was thinking about setup designs. I plan to treat them first, and do that part AFTER all the boiling... And even then I may not connect. It'll make me happy to be able to move them around when I'm feeling OCD. (I'm not actually OCD... I just have OCD-ish qualities) lol.

Homedog98 said:
I didn't connect yet. I just was thinking about setup designs. I plan to treat them first, and do that part AFTER all the boiling... And even then I may not connect. It'll make me happy to be able to move them around when I'm feeling OCD. (I'm not actually OCD... I just have OCD-ish qualities) lol.

Yup. I have OCD ish qualities as well.

I wouldn't permanently connect them. Maybe a temporary one that can be taken off.

Back
Top Bottom