For Sale or trade: Driftwood

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KidFish

Aquarium Advice Freak
Just picked up some driftwood this spring with my buddy josh!
We got a bunch of stuff available and will have more in the future if this venture proves to be fruitful. I'll have some pictures available later this afternoon, but figured if you were interested you could just comment below or message me!

pieces range from 3 inch to a couple feet long!

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1397404404.541988.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1397404413.847869.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1397404422.964908.jpg

Yes this piece is solid driftwood, it does sink, thought it was weird because of the coloration, looks almost like a new piece of wood! But it's heavy and cool lookin:)

All these pieces are hardwood, I boiled them together for a little while just to kill bacteria and what not.
They all sank:) which hey that's good right?
I'm not looking to make a ton of money here! Shipping rates I'm unsure of I've never shipped wood before, so I'll have to find some boxes, regardless we can figure it out, each piece will come wrapped in bubble wrap, to prevent any breaks.
I can ship via flat rate box if it will fit! If you are looking for multiple pieces, and they fit in the same box we can combine shipping.
Like I said not looking to make a bunch of money! I tried to find some DW and it was so expensive everywhere. Shoot me an offer on whichever piece or multiple combination
Dimensions? Just ask.

All these pieces will one way or another fit in a 20 long tank.

If anyone is interested in spending $100+ on driftwood just ask. I've got a sweet piece available but I left it down on the shore. Would need a 100+ gallon tank.

If I didn't cover anything let me know!
Refer to driftwood pieces by their post number!
Thanks everyone, if all works out I'll have more in the future

Back
Top Bottom