Dwarf Angels Together

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think even 75g would be pushing it. The answer is "maybe" and a lot of that is pure luck on the two fish you get and if they decide to play nice. I would not try it.

I think a 55 is the minimum recommended for one. Like stated you could get very lucky but most likely you'll need to rehome one

My flame munched on my corals after 4 yrs of good behavior. He had to go back to the LFS.

I wouldn't attempt more than one dwarf angel in a small tank due to aggression issues. Since this is a FOWLR setup, that is really the only thing you would have to worry about in them beating on each other. It was covered above that it depends on the personality of the individual fish, but even this can change over time if you got lucky enough to have 2 mellow enough to live together...as you can pull out of melosu's post.

I've seen coral beauty's and flame angels together but they were also still young when added they have been in my friends tank almost 8 years now I'm sure if he added another now they would rip it apart

I have a blue line, flame and beauty together in my reef for a long time. They hate each other, but with a big enough reef they can stay out if each other's way. In a small system it will be more intense and maybe fatal.

Back
Top Bottom