For Sale: Dwarf Water Lettuce FOR SALE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Puckhog429

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Have a lot of extra dwarf water lettuce. Will give around 15 plants for $10 with free shipping (priority mail). I do have some other plants that can be added as an add on item (don't have the quantity of them to sell by themselves). The other plants are green myrio, jungle val ( have about 8-9 of these), duckweed, random floating plant ( looks kind of like guppy grass), a few sag subulata, huge bronze crypts (lots of these), some ludwigia repens and thats about it.
Thanks for looking pm if interested
puck

Did a bit of research. The random floating plant I believe is a pennsylvania native that i got out of lake raystown a few years ago called Naiad. Apparently it is a cousin of guppy grass. In my experience it requires very little light, no ferts or anything. I have it floating in my barebottom 30 gallon angelfish growout tank that has one 2 or so year old 30 watt t8 bulb. I also have it in a ten gallon guppy breeding tank that has one 20 watt coralife colormax cfl on it.

Back
Top Bottom