Eating or Cleaning My Angel?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FLFishFanatic

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hey, it's been a while since I posted on here (almost a year :hide:) and the site looks great and healthy. I came back with a question: I have a Rock Beauty, small, only about 2.5 inches, and I purchased it about two weeks ago. This tank has been running for about two moths, and before I left for a cruise a few days ago, I added some CopperSafe to treat a slight coat of ich I saw on her. (The tanks is FOWLR, 65 Galoons). The man at the store said it was OK to add it, since I have no invertebrae.) I also have a Christmas Wrasse (about 2 inches long) that has taken an interest into her. The angel volunteers herself for cleaning and the wrasse pecks at her sides, usually right in front of the pectoral fins. I've seen little indents near the area, and I don't know if my fish are cannibalistic, or just helping each other out. Appreciate any help/opinions/comments the people have for me!

Just doing its job...Picking mostly at the dead tissue on your angel,,its completely normal

Back
Top Bottom