Ecopico aquarium for dwarf sea horses

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's in my bedroom. It's not by any windows. My husband and I were looking at cooling fans, but they are really big for a 5 gal tank. The tank is cycling right now, so no seahorses yet. But I'll attach a pic.

Thanks again!

Woow!! I like it,

Well if your room, is to warm, may be place it closer to a window , to give it a little fresh air it may help, but take care of the direct sunlight, i know they are to small to put it a fan!!

Great job guys!!

My little one is already a month but i've been working to much than i not finish to add the plants yet, but j soonest possible i'll attache a picture too!!

Didi you going to buy the seahorse by a fishstore or may be online!!

Have a great night guys!!

Thanks! The plants are fake, we tried to pick out some that looked real. I don't think the window is an option for us. It's to hot here. Our local fish store keeps them in stock or will order them upon request.

Thanks! The plants are fake, we tried to pick out some that looked real. I don't think the window is an option for us. It's to hot here. Our local fish store keeps them in stock or will order them upon request.

Well,

Is hard to tell, with this different weather!!
Why type of heather are you using, to i'm using one that could heat a betta bowl, is small but works perfectly, is around 2 to 5 gallons !! Is't another option !!

We don't have to use heaters here. It was in the high 70's today. I'm thinking we will have to buy a fan.

Well.....we backed out.... We decided on coral and 1 clown. I'm to afraid ill kill the seahorses :(

Ooouhh!!

Really, ? !!

Well yeah the water was a little over temperature for the little seahorses,
Why type of coral did you guys added to the aquarium!!

I hope everything will running ok with this new set up , as you can see you would add no more than 2 little fish for this size of the aquarium, also corals just small frags!! Not to bigger.

And why type of LED Strips did you have on this LED Arms ??
Have a great night guys

We r only doing 1 clown & sticking with soft corals. I may put a sexy shrimp in later. We 6 led strips, mixed blue and whites. Pushing about 3.6 watts per gal

Back
Top Bottom