Eeeewwww!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A case would make a great Christmas present. I would love to see someone trying to pull off the "I love my gift" expressions with that :mrgreen:

Oh my god, people actually drank beverages flavoured with a seasonal roast and salmon?????

That is just wrong.

What is wrong with water? 8O

i have had some of those sodas

my absolute favorite is the Cantelope soda(Spelling?) i just LOVE cantelope :mrgreen:

That is just soooo gross. YUCK! It has to be bad if the owner of the company said that he couldn't even finish a bottle of it.

Bill- The companies are one in the same. :D The Jones company produced the Salmon soda.

Jones soda is the company thats marketing thie salmon flavored soda. They do it every year around the holidays. Last year was the Turkey dinner soda and I think they'll bring it back again this year because it was a big hit!

I have tried Jones soda and the stuff is absolutely nasty. Even the regular flavored sodas are gross. The stuff is loaded with so much sugar it crazy ....!!!!

Jchillin said:
To be honest, there is a soft drink company in the mid-west that produces sodas flavored with Thanksgiving dinner...including all the trimmings, so the salmon soda is not so far fetched.

http://www.jonessoda.com/files/turkey04.html

ROFL, since when is Seattle the Midwest?

These sodas are common knowledge around here. Though I don't know anybody who buys or drinks the nasty flavors. Some of the other flavors are tasty.

You'll have to forgive us New Yorkers, Holly.
We lump everything west of New Jersey in the same geographical category. We call anything north of the Bronx 'upstate NY', which annoys the folks in Westchester County, and we refuse to recognize the fact that half of NYC is geographically located on Long Island. :lol:

Sati said:
since when is Seattle the Midwest?

Actually, that was a faux pas...mid should not have been in there, simply "west", which is all the territory west of the Hudson River. :D

I had heard of the company one night on the Food Network.

i wouldnt drink that EVER!! first, i wont eat most meat (chickens ok) not to even mention fish, :p ewwwwww......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom