elephant nose

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shellyx

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hi would i be able to add two more elephant nose,s to my 50 gallon? Been thinking about for a while, would love to give him more of his species. Thanks

Anyone have an idea? Cheers

I was just reading a thread about this and it seams that they are suggesting that if they are the same size and the tank s big enough that there is a chance they will get along. If the second is smaller, no, they won't. I wish I could help you more. Scroll down and maybe reading it will help! Hope all is well over in Scotland! Heidi

Just wondered if i had the room, i know you can either have one or three. Thanks :)

I was just reading a thread about this and it seams that they are suggesting that if they are the same size and the tank s big enough that there is a chance they will get along. If the second is smaller, no, they won't. I wish I could help you more. Scroll down and maybe reading it will help! Hope all is well over in Scotland! Heidi

Hi Heidi! I know you can have three but not two as they fight. Love these fish and mine has suddenly gone shy since i re homed my gourami. Would like more! Hope your well. Lesley

Back
Top Bottom