Empty tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Koikeeper99

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I'm going to start building my koi pond in a couple of months and when my tanks empty I'd like to put more fish in their. I will have a breeding pair of bushynoses if that matters. I want something colorful like chiclids or discus? Any suggestions? And I posted this a few months before so I could research the fish before I buy. Oh and it's 55 gallons

I think a 55g cichlid tank would be a great idea. IMO a 55g for Discuss would be too small. I also have a breeding pair of BN Plecos and am going to move them to their own tank. For starters I am going to make sure that there are plenty of caves for them to lay their eggs and I am going to use a substrate that is easy for them to move. I will also make sure that there are places for the fry to hide and hang out.

Just any tropical fish that are atleast somewhat colorful and not agressive.( i know chiclids can be agressive)

But i may have to move some goldfish in there to grow out so i may not be able to get tropicals :/

Back
Top Bottom