Empty ten gallon...give me some ideas.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishtankfish

Aquarium Advice Regular
I have a ten gallon to fill. I'm thinking possibly dwarf puffers, but i also like putting together little communities with diversity. Give me some combinations. Thanks.

white cloud and otocinclus!
Otocinclus' are silly and so much fun to watch. Once you have them settled down, they are the cutest things :D

I was going to set up a 10g tank fully planted with dwarf gouramis as the primary fish, but I can't find a female honey dwarf, so I guess I won't be doing that. So instead I am setting up a 2.5g planted or 5g planted tank probably for some shrimps...

Menagerie said:
I second Toirtis' idea! Anytime you can have pygmy cories, as a "center piece" fish--go for it.

You have seen all the really cheap C. hastatus and C. pygmaeus at Riverfront this past week, right? :p

Go with something totally original. Two Banjo Cats with a sand substrate and a lot of plants Hardly anyone has a tank full of fish that hide in the sand all day :D

go for a tiretrack eel, fine gravel/sand substrate, freshwater clams, and an african butterfly fish. Live plants of your choosing as well. And a tree-root cluster in the middle.

and african butterfly should have more surface space than a 10g tank can provide it when it is an adult.

Back
Top Bottom