Epuerto's 55g corner build thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Since my tank only has 30inches of open water ate the top of the tank and I couldn't fit a high wattage lamp, what do you guys think of the marine land reef capable Lamp? Is it worth it? If it is would I be able to keep and coral? Or should I stick with my 2 65 watts? What can I keep with those? Lol

Ok so I went to the fish store and I picked up a...... Dun Dun duuunnn.... Fire shrimp lol he is affiliating right now

I'm not being over exaggerated but the shrimp has the deepest red and whitest white lol I'll snap a pick as fast as possible lol

Update I put him in the tank like 5 mins ago and he swam in and pooped himself in a nice overhang wen the water clears up we will see lol

Idk that's sucks man, on the brighter note he moved out to the open and I thought since he is the first ever to explore my tank I decided to name Him Darwin lol tell me what you think

hes getting really close to one of my powerheads so i shut it off to stup him from getting sucked in at night, was this a good idea?
heres a pic blurry but does show him acclimating

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 72
Eventually you might want to get a cover on your powerhead to prevent accidental casualties. But I would think our be fine for a night.

alright what should i get next? should i take out my aquatech powerfilter and replace it with a magnum hob canister filter? replace it with a marineland emperor 400gph? what should i do

Epuerto said:
alright what should i get next? should i take out my aquatech powerfilter and replace it with a magnum hob canister filter? replace it with a marineland emperor 400gph? what should i do

I also am considering getting rid of my aqua tech too. I was thinking id use my fluval 305, just gonna have to keep it clean. I hate the ghetto aqua tech lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom