Fantails with ich...help?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry Stacyz. I feel like a fish out of water myself, trying to battle this ich! I guess I just don't really understand the life cycle and the way it all works. It seems like the fish are clear and then it is back again. Maybe I have just not been doing the treatment long enough yet.

I agree I'm a fish out of water to.. lol

☆☆ FISH LOVER ★★

Thanks so much!

Hey everyone, I just wanted to take a minute to thank jlk and pip walters for all of their help and advice. Thanks jlk for being so patient with me during all my meltdowns, lol. It seems I had one issue after another when I lost my cycle after a power outage. Then with a new addition to the tank, Ich!! I used the salt treatment that jlk suggested.The salt treatment has ended and my fish are alive and doing well!! I am thankful that all this is over, but I could have never done it without these people on the forum. Thanks for being so patient and for teaching us newbie's. Maybe, by learning from you, we can help someone else out. :D

Back
Top Bottom