feeding a red tail shark??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishboy444

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have a 34 gallon tank with a RTS and 5 tiger barbs.Um........she only eats my soft leaved plants.If I give her a algae wafer she gets really fat!I try sinking granules but she won't eat them.HELP!!!

hmm, must be a fussy one, my RTS eats whatever the rest of my fish eat, which includes flakes and frozen foods, it may be a good idea to try different things and find out what he/she likes the best =)

I feed my TBs small pellets and they come to the top to eat.When I put in an algae wafer in the TBs try to eat it but she won't give in without a fight!I also tried frozen brine shrimp but only a few nibbles.Should I try everything and see???

Yeah i'd just try anything you can find, some fish can be really fussy about what they eat, others just dont seem to really care =) good luck, hope you find something he likes

You can aontinue feeding it alage wafers, just break them up. A whole alage wafer would make a smaller 1 fat.

Back
Top Bottom