Feeding While I'm Away

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sdellin

Aquarium Advice Addict
Okay, so I wrote out instructions for my son, who is going to feed my fish while I'm gone. We're leaving tomorrow on an RV trip to Arizona (from California.) This will be our first trip with two dogs. I may be pulling my hair out by the time I get back... wait, I like my hair... I may be pulling dog hair out... anyway, we're going for six days.

So I asked Angelo to come look at what I wrote out and at the little bags of food in the freezer. I want to make sure he understands what "large tank, small tank, QT, 16G and 18G" means. Those are the lables I wrote on the baggies. I even labled the tanks with post-its. He said, "Mom, I've done it before, it's not rocket-science."

Does he not know, have I failed to teach him, IT IS FREAKIN' ROCKET SCIENCE! It is critical that it be done right. My little babies lives depend on it.

He thinks I bug him too much, so I promised to call him only once a day to check on the fish. Ungrateful little 21-year-old brat!

don't worry... even if he feeds the wrong tank or forgets to feed for a week the fish will still be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom