few hitch-hikers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
its a crab of some sort, i have another clear pic i can post but it was the same time as this just turned a bit, ive been trying to get more pics but he's shy. I know most crabs arent good for tanks.

ok so one more shot of the crab, the second i think is a feather duster- I think its pretty cool, but im cycling currently and ive been adding tetra mixed gel for the crab but do i need to add anything for the feather duster? I also have several things that are just too tiny to get a decent pic of.

Attachments

• crab (2).jpg
    crab (2).jpg
    252.1 KB · Views: 204
  • Featherduster.jpg
    Featherduster.jpg
    253.9 KB · Views: 186
ok so one more shot of the crab, the second i think is a feather duster- I think its pretty cool, but im cycling currently and ive been adding tetra mixed gel for the crab but do i need to add anything for the feather duster? I also have several things that are just too tiny to get a decent pic of. View attachment 53374

View attachment 53375

the crab was eating some stuff so small that i couldnt see it off of my lr, and looked like he had some filter feeding things coming off of a couple of his legs, the only crab i know that does that is the porcelain which is kinda reef safe, are there other crabs which do that as well, because this guy doesnt look like a porcelain, he came from the east china sea if that helps.

Back
Top Bottom