Filter Suggestions for Sand

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jgh

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I'm planning on switching out the gravel in my 5.5 gallon for some CaribSea Super Naturals white sand that I picked up today.

I currently have a Top Fin 10 gallon power filter that's a piece. The only reason I use it is because it came with the tank and I just haven't had a chance to replace it yet.

Anyway, I'm looking for suggestions for an HOB filter that either has a lower flow or can be adjusted (this is a betta tank) but that will still be alright for sand.

Yeah it's the same thing... the Fluval Edge comes with an AC 20. I just linked to that because that's the best bargain I found on those pre-filter sponges. I'm currently using those exact sponges on my AC 20 that I'm using on my 6g rimless tank.

Yeah it's the same thing... the Fluval Edge comes with an AC 20. I just linked to that because that's the best bargain I found on those pre-filter sponges. I'm currently using those exact sponges on my AC 20 that I'm using on my 6g rimless tank.

Nice! Thanks so much!

Back
Top Bottom