filtration system for fresh and salt water setups

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dwayne.aycock

Aquarium Advice Freak
Greetings all,
Attached are PIX from my 135 gallon Discus tank. As Discus are sensitive and require higher water standards, this has worked for me. Though not exhaustive, and not what others may choose, I am attempting to offer ideas that may help someone new to Discus or other sensitive fishes both fresh water as well as salt water, or the the experienced Discus and salt water fish keeper who can gain or offer suggestions for improvement in my system or their own. Though this is set up for a fresh water system, it can just as easily apply to salt water set ups as well. My setup is actually a salt water set up applied to fresh water fish as salt water systems require a higher standard or water quality and filtration. Again, though not exhaustive, it is my hope that this data can help the newbie as well as the experienced aquarist alike. I am open to lessons learned, opinions and suggestions as I continue both a strong desire to help others as well as learn as much as I can from the more experienced.
D

Please see the link below. this is a public album:

Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community - dwayne.aycock's Album: Filtration for my 135 Gallon Discus tank

Back
Top Bottom