Finally cycled!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah I'm planning 3 guppies tommorrow
3 yoyo loaches next weekend?
8 rummys two weeks after loaches
Pearl gourami week after the rumys
Pleco
Rams I April

Pleco? I've been told to wait till my tank has some natural algea. Anyone got more input? Also, for those fish I'm getting, does flakes and shrimp pellets sound enough? And then some algea wafers?

Pleco? I've been told to wait till my tank has some natural algea. Anyone got more input? Also, for those fish I'm getting, does flakes and shrimp pellets sound enough? And then some algea wafers?

Lol, I was told I could add them as my first fish, I suppose because they are hardy.... I think if you supplement it's diet it would be ok.

Lol, I was told I could add them as my first fish, I suppose because they are hardy.... I think if you supplement it's diet it would be ok.
Dont add pleco's at first, they are hardy as adults, not as children. So unless you get them big, it would be risking it.

Hey! I didn't have a chance to get the guppies, but will tommorrow. Anyway, there's something odd. My ph tested 6.8 and was clearly a light blue. Then I tested again and it was a dark blue. After 6 testes it was 3-3 on either 7.6 or 6,6. What do I believe?

Back
Top Bottom