Fire Dartfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

amphibianboy528

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have one fire dartfish,and he won't really eat anything.I have had him for weels now and I can't get him to eat anything.Please Help Me!!

I feed mine frozen Mysis soaked in Garlic Extract

They say the Garlic is supposed to help stimulate eating as well as strengthen the immune system

I feed my purple firefish formula one frozen food. I have only had her for 3 days and she took to it right away.

I've tried live foods before but the only one that worked was brine shrimp, which is said to have barely any nutritional value. I've tried frozen food called prime reef, reef formula, and it doesnt seem to like it.

All my fish eagerly take a product called green life line. I buy it in cubes and then feed 1/2 a cube at a time breaking it up in the water. Your profile does not say anything about your SW set-up. Firefish can be a bit shy and I found when I had one it tended to scavenge. What is your set-up and is the firefish competing with more aggressive fish for food?

Back
Top Bottom