For Sale: Fish and Invertebrates Stock List updated 9/1/11

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
will you ever get licorice or sparkling gouramis in stock? im looking for a pair or trio of one of them for a shrimp tank.

Yes. We regularly get them in and we're on the lookout for them so we should have some relatively soon.

even licorice gouramis? ive seen you have sparkling, but im really trying to find some licorice gouramis.

The licorice are available to us now and then, the sparklers are a bit more common. I'll keep an eye out.

what size tank do the Golden dwarf acara need? are they as personable as say an oscar or green severum?

How does the Kerri tetra (Inpaicthys kerri) do in water with a pH of 7.6? I was trying to read up on them some and I am seeing that they need acidic water on some sites and others say they are ok in a wide range...up to pH 8.0. I'd love to get some but I want to make sure they will do good in my tank. And just out of curiosity...how much to ship like 15 of them to Romney, WV 26757 (in case I can get them)? Thanks.

Oh...and the measurements listed...is that current size or max size the fish will get? Thanks again.

How much/ how big of a bundle, for the dwarf swords and a couple assasin snails? I got a few pest snails thst keep poppin up and want them gone...how much am i lookin at? Thnx

what size tank do the Golden dwarf acara need? are they as personable as say an oscar or green severum?

They are pretty personable. Once they get used to you, you will see them begging and watching you all the time. They don't hide much.

How does the Kerri tetra (Inpaicthys kerri) do in water with a pH of 7.6? I was trying to read up on them some and I am seeing that they need acidic water on some sites and others say they are ok in a wide range...up to pH 8.0. I'd love to get some but I want to make sure they will do good in my tank. And just out of curiosity...how much to ship like 15 of them to Romney, WV 26757 (in case I can get them)? Thanks.

Oh...and the measurements listed...is that current size or max size the fish will get? Thanks again.

The kerri tetra is tougher than a lot of the sites claim, in our experience. They would be fine. Size listed is purchase size. The fish will grow to about 2 inches.

I can ship them for $10 and they are estimated to take 2 days.

Sry, lol zip is 49112

$6.50 shipping plus the price for the quantity of each that you want. :)

The larger plants are about 3-4" tall and 3" wide. The smaller plants are 2.5-3" tall and have fewer leaves. If I have to send someone smaller plants in place of the larger ones, I'll send 2. I can only send a couple at this point. They've been popular and we're pretty much sold out. :)

Let me get 3 assasin and 2 small dwarfs if i could...wats my total? And how do i pay u i havent bought on here before?

$10.50 + the $6.50 for shipping so $17.00 total. We accept paypal.

Not at the moment. We should have some coming in this week.

I will when they are available for purchase. We do not send them out immediately after they come in. Thank you for your interest.

We're just giving our colony some time to rebuild. We added a new line so we want to give them a chance to breed. The juvies are $1 ea and should be available again soon.

Back
Top Bottom