Fish buying over the internet ?????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Damojoker13

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
ive seen loads of shops online offering fish sales straight to your door and was wondering if this would be a good idea and a good way to get cheap and great looking fish that i cant get near me?
have any of you ever brought online and if so how did you find it, good or bad? :fish2::fish2::fish2::fish2::fish2::fish2::fish2::fish2:

ive seen loads of shops online offering fish sales straight to your door and was wondering if this would be a good idea and a good way to get cheap and great looking fish that i cant get near me?
have any of you ever brought online and if so how did you find it, good or bad? :fish2::fish2::fish2::fish2::fish2::fish2::fish2::fish2:

from the look of thing base on your user name. you have to search to see if you have any online fish store near you. i have recently made a purchase through the internet and all the fish was alive.

I've gotten fish from Live Aquaria, Oddballfish.com, and Aquariumfish.net and have never had issues. Live Aquaria has the cheapest shipping of the three and also offers a 14 day guarantee.

Back
Top Bottom