FortWayneFishTank's Projects!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How many strains and tanks you workin with in the gup room?

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

How many strains and tanks you workin with in the gup room?

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Yellow Jacket endlers: 1 tank
Panda guppies 2 tanks: (1 main colony tank 1 fry tank)
Blonde x Firefin ) 2 tanks (1 main, 1 fry) not a real big strain, just had an extra female firefin and this male
iridescent red tail x firefin ( 4 tanks, 1 for trio, 1 for young fry, one for males, 1 for females)

Hey do you need any full reds guppies? I have tons with nice tails

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Hey do you need any full reds guppies? I have tons with nice tails

No I have a lot of guppy projects already lol. Once I get this fiesta on the road I will probably stop buying fish and just raising and selling

Ok. Didn't know if you wanted any specimens for your existing lines

RImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1449280629.054399.jpg

Just found this, subscription button hit, I need to make a successful thread about aquarium advice users on YouTube that was I can see and sub to all the Aa members... I've found so many Aa members on YouTube and Facebook...

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

RView attachment 281600

Just found this, subscription button hit, I need to make a successful thread about aquarium advice users on YouTube that was I can see and sub to all the Aa members... I've found so many Aa members on YouTube and Facebook...

Thats me! Do you have a youtube? I would assume it's Ted's fishroom

Thats me! Do you have a youtube? I would assume it's Ted's fishroom

Hahaha I wish... I have a YouTube channel but I'm making a new one where I will actually post videos still narrowing names down, what I've got rn is "TheAmateurAquarist" I like the ring of it personally...

Attachments

• Corydoras-agassizii.jpg
    Corydoras-agassizii.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 48
Hahaha I wish... I have a YouTube channel but I'm making a new one where I will actually post videos still narrowing names down, what I've got rn is "TheAmateurAquarist" I like the ring of it personally...

Good name! When you make a channel, link me! (y)

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1449282294.297690.jpg

There it is... FW, what do you upload with I don't have a camera so do you think an IPad mini will do the job?

I dogged up a YouTube thread that I started and that nobody responded to lol, it would be helpful if any YouTubers linked their account to their.ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1449282395.030083.jpg

Back
Top Bottom