FortWayneFishTank's Projects!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes sir. And then your yeast and the culture will look like this when you first add mine to the new oats and also when it's divided.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1449700756477.jpg
    1449700756477.jpg
    175.2 KB · Views: 43
  • 1449700829446.jpg
    1449700829446.jpg
    227.9 KB · Views: 47
I dont have yeast right now will they be fine for a while with just oats and thier current medium?

Mom and I watched your video and we were both very impressed!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Glad you two liked it! It was a first try run with little to no planning so I kinda winged it, but i'm glad it turned out well! :dance:

I have this catfish if you would want it Brenna, free of charge! Not sure the strain, i guess you would call it blonde? I would have to ship it in a seperate box, they get pretty big, but this one is really friendly! It can fit in your tank as long as it has space to turn around :lol:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 51
I have this catfish if you would want it Brenna, free of charge! Not sure the strain, i guess you would call it blonde? I would have to ship it in a seperate box, they get pretty big, but this one is really friendly! It can fit in your tank as long as it has space to turn around :lol:

Oh boy! I get threats from the old man about new catfish!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Fluval edge in need of a water change
There are 2 gups in here, a panda guppy male, and the half black yellow from Brennae(y)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    206.5 KB · Views: 48
Back
Top Bottom