Frag lot on hold - planning placement

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sand dollar

Aquarium Advice FINatic
There is a small coral store in town that posted some "lots" on sale. I have one he is holding for me until my tank finishes cycling/stabilizes, 6 frags for $50 - hope to get them in two more weeks. I have put them in a picture collage with notes based on my research if their care. Let me know if you think my planning looks right. I have a 14 gallon coral life biocube with stock lighting, 2 weeks into start up, using 13 lbs cured live rock and live sand. ammonia has been at zero this week and nitrates and phosphates are declining (10 and 1 respectively at this mornings test). Most of these looked to be hardy/good for beginner corals. (Compact fluorescents). ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1407534103.582629.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I think your pretty spot on with your collage lol. Acan lords are pretty low light and tend to produce better colors when a bit shaded

Ok, good info. That was the one I couldn't find much info about except that it was more difficult! I'll place it in a lower spot to start with. Can you tell I'm trying to occupy myself until I can really start stocking!! Ahhh! Worse than a kid waiting for Christmas!

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Ok, good info. That was the one I couldn't find much info about except that it was more difficult! I'll place it in a lower spot to start with. Can you tell I'm trying to occupy myself until I can really start stocking!! Ahhh! Worse than a kid waiting for Christmas!

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Haha oh I know the pain!

Back
Top Bottom