Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

abby_n

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Ive been an observer of this forum for a while but I wanted to start an account because I’m trying to start a saltwater aquarium and I already have a million questions. I had a couple freshwater aquariums from when I was in middle/ high school that I really enjoyed but I decided I needed to stop buying fish a couple years before I knew I was going to be moving out for college. I still have one tank up and running (my brother was kind enough to feed the two fish I had left after I moved out).

Now I have a 32 gallon biocube which I’ve had my eye on for a while. I’m not really interested in getting fish at the moment. The plan is to fill it up with a bunch of coral. I study environmental science at school and I’ve been pretty interested in climate change recently and that led me to the topic of reef die offs and reef ecology which reminded me how much I always wanted a coral tank. Anyways I’ve been stuck working and taking classes from home for the past couple months and it seems like it’s going to be that way for a while so I think this might be my quarantine hobby. My first problem is that UPS lost my live rock and delivered it like four weeks late and it pretty much smelled like a dead body. So we aren’t off to a fantastic start haha Seems like there is a lot to learn. We’ll see where it takes me this time!

Back
Top Bottom