Free Fake Plants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ConanTheLibraia

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Anybody want some fake plants for free? I got three plastic plants I want to get rid of and will gladly give them away for free, with the only exception being you pay shipping (not sure how much it is, but if you are anywhere around the DC area, somthing could be figured out to transfer them). PM me if interested.

i dont have a cam but one is like black and white with little leaves and the others look more natural one is a sword and the other is like anachris

FedEx Priority Overnight® 10:30am the next business day to most cities 19.94
FedEx Standard Overnight® 3:00pm the next business day to most cities 17.88
FedEx 2Day® 4:30pm in 2 business days to most cities 12.11
FedEx Express Saver® 4:30pm in 3 business days to most cities 11.08

All I ask is that you pay for shipping, therefore you choose what option you want.

Anyone see a rip off here? Try USPS media mail will be like $2.00, hate when people try this stuff.

No, not a rip off, those are just not the cheapest ways to do it. You could just ship it UPS ground for less than 5 dollars

Well, I feel a little ripped off. :evil:
I sent the $10.00 as requested for the so called 'Free' fake plants.. and right away I might add. The postage that it ended up costing was $1.29 :?
Ummmm, I don't think that was anywhere close to $10.00.
I just think that was a little dishonest and really makes you remember you can't just trust anyone.
thanks for the plants, but i could have spent less just buying them brand new from Petsmart. :roll:

Back
Top Bottom