FresH2O's 20g planted rescape

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Update pic of the planted tank. Siphoned out the BBA on the gravel. The effects of the H2O2 treatment a few days ago is finally showing up. Just waiting on the new plants to grow in:
4oQuNLs.png

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Update pic of the planted tank. Siphoned out the BBA on the gravel. The effects of the H2O2 treatment a few days ago is finally showing up. Just waiting on the new plants to grow in:
4oQuNLs.png

That's growing in nicely Fresh! I like it.

I almost bailed on this thread because seeing that stupid phrase put the song in my head for 33 seconds to long... tank looks freshtastic!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I almost bailed on this thread because seeing that stupid phrase put the song in my head for 33 seconds to long... tank looks freshtastic!

What phrase are you referring to? I will have to locate that song and include it into the next video!

What phrase are you referring to? I will have to locate that song and include it into the next video!

You know.... stop, no and don't...

You find some awesome plants. The tank looks spectacular!

Thanks! You should see the tank (20L) that these plants are from. 50-60 different types. A member (owner of said tank) in a local fish club I am in suggested i join a large area plant club. Lots of plants and generous trimmings. Sounds tempting!

Thanks! You should see the tank (20L) that these plants are from. 50-60 different types. A member (owner of said tank) in a local fish club I am in suggested i join a large area plant club. Lots of plants and generous trimmings. Sounds tempting!

Do it....

sit in silence...

+1
Everything I've ever received from you has been amazing!! You would have lots of happy customers, no doubt about it! ?

? Diana Lee ?
? the Redhead ?

Agreed! Those one or two stems of Blyxa that you gave me in the winter have turned into nearly 10-12 stems, even with the huge setback they had.

How soon will you be carrying root tabs? Would make sense to get some tabs with some plants....erheee!

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Haha thanks for the feedback. Just spreading the love.
I try to add root tabs once a month but I may have missed a month or three.

Hahaha. Any kind you like best? I went to grab some the other day and was disgusted at the price...I thought one of the threads on here had a diy recipe...gotta go lurk now

I have great luck with root tabs from Peabody's Paradise..just ordered some more recently..25 ct. for $5 + $2.50 shipping..

sit in silence...

Back
Top Bottom