Frozen food question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Filter

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Just got some hatchet fish (first fish in the tank after fishless cycle) and they seem to be doing real well. First time using frozen daphnia and they seem to go nuts for it. The current from the filter spread it around and they ate the majority of it but because of the current some little pieces floated into the plants. Was just curious if this was bad. Don't have any bottom feeders yet. It was less than half a cube and there are 4 hatchets in the tank for now( will prob add at least 2 more in a couple of days).x thanks for the help.

Feed more slowly next time. You can use something pile a pipette to slowly release the food so they can eat it as you add it.

Once any fish is in it is a good idea to have some bottom feeders.

IME the best food by far is a high quality pellet. I use and recommend New Life Spectrum Thera+A. This is by far the best diet you could give them. It is healthier and requires no supplementation.

Fishguy2727 said:
Feed more slowly next time. You can use something pile a pipette to slowly release the food so they can eat it as you add it.

Once any fish is in it is a good idea to have some bottom feeders.

IME the best food by far is a high quality pellet. I use and recommend New Life Spectrum Thera+A. This is by far the best diet you could give them. It is healthier and requires no supplementation.

Do you recommend this one for Angels? What about small fish like tetra? Can they eat these pellets?

Yes, the pellets come in multiple sizes for almost any type of fish. I have fed them to everything from shrimp and galaxy rasboras to 2' pacus.

Back
Top Bottom