For Sale: FS: Coral Life Biocube 29 LED Retrofit kit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Breakthecycle2

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hey guys,

I am thinking of upgrading my Biocube to a slightly bigger tank. It was purchased in January of this year. In February, I upgraded the stock lighting to Steve's LED retrofit kit for this tank. They are practically brand new. 24 total LED's at 3w each. There are 12 full spectrum white's and 12 blues. Both fully dimmable. It's a GREAT upgrade at a good price. The kit fits directly under the factory hood and plastic shield. PM would be the best way to contact me.

Would also sell the whole tank as is. Also included is a multi colored LED strip with remote control (however, it seems to be stuck on a random setting that changes the colors very fast) and a 12" True Lumens blue LED strip . Both mounted under the hood. I have two stands for it as well. Also included are intank's media and refugium basket with LED refugium light mounted on the back glass.

Would also sell the whole tank as is. Also included is a multi colored LED strip with remote control (however, it seems to be stuck on a random setting that changes the colors very fast) and a 12" True Lumens blue LED strip . Both mounted under the hood. I have two stands for it as well. Also included are intank's media and refugium basket with LED refugium light mounted on the back glass.

Item still available?

Back
Top Bottom