For Sale: iocube 14G w/ LED & pump upgrade, SF CA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kwaenz

Aquarium Advice Regular
Biocube 14G w/ LED & pump upgrade, SF CA

Hi guys, I have a Biocube 14G with upgrades that I'm selling as a whole package. I started this hobby mainly to have find some amusement while doing studying, however my school workload seems to get heavier and heavier every now and then so I barely have the time to take care the tank.

Anyway, the tank is fully functional & doesn't have any sort of leak. I replaced the stock pump with rio+ 800(also modded its motor to run really quiet w/ still same GPH) and used a Hydor FLO Rotating Water Deflector. I also replaced the stock lighting with LED Retrofit from RapidLED that has two dimmers + two PWM controller. There are two Koralia 425 mounted on the sides and a RENA 50W heater at the back chamber.

The tank also comes with rainford goby, pukani rocks, snails, hermits--pretty much a fully functional aquarium tank. The only thing I think it lacks are colorful corals.

[IMG=http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/6307/img20130226191637.jpg][/IMG]

Here's the breakdown list:
Biocube 14g
Rio+ 800 pump (211 GPH)
RapidLED retrofit (w/ 2 dimmers)
2 PWM (LED intensity controller)
2 Koralia 425
RENA 50W Heater
10~15lbs Live sand
3~7lbs Pukani rock(Display)
Hydor FLO Rotating Water Deflector
**Refractometer
**10L water bin
**Algae scrubber

`**`: Comes with the package for free!

Ask price is $450(or higher if you want LOL!) but pm me if interested or email me at kwaenz36@yahoo.com--FYI I respond to emails much faster. BTW, I can only do pickup because I don't drive nor have a car and my schedule is really hectic(except during weekends). I live in Daly City near Bart station.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom