FS: NEW CPR aquafuge, Jalli 12" PC & extra bulb

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Snootleather

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I have one Brand new CPR Aquafuge, light & xtra bulb that I purchased for a DIY tank but have decided to put that on the backburner and buy the wife a Nano for xmas... the proceeds of this sale will go towards that purchase. You can view the same refugium http://www.fishstuff.net/cpraquafugerefugiumrf12.php!, note that they do not include the light!

The AquaFuge is 12" tall, 4.5" wide, 13.5"long. Water Capacity: 2.50 Gallons. Designed for tanks up to 60 Gals. it includes its own powerhead and features a unique baffle system that prevents the substrate and organisms from being disturbed while allowing enough water flow to eliminate stagnant areas. The AquaFuge provides ideal growth conditions for food items such as copepods and amphipods, to feed invertebrates and fish in the main tank. The AquaFuge also provides a controlled growing area for macroalgae, which can be used to reduce “nuisance” algae in the main tank and provide a “nursery” area for a variety of organisms.

Also included: NEW in box, Jalli 12 inch compact fluorscent fixture and two bulbs. It fits nicely on the aquafuge.

I live in Fairbanks Alaska and expect shipping to be somewhere around $15 anywhere in the lesser 48.

I am hoping to get somewhere in the neighborhood of $100 but will entertain offers.

Thanks and have a very merry Christmas!!!

Attachments

• cpr_jalli2.jpg
    cpr_jalli2.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 50
Back
Top Bottom