Gene strain question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tyler2354

Aquarium Advice Activist
What are the differences in f-1 f-2 and so on? What does that stand for and all? Is f-1 a better strain than f-3 or what? Someone fill me in !! :)

Ok my next question is where can you buy f-1's or 2's? Say u wanted a breeding set of a male and 4 females. Where could you find some of those fish? I'm about sick of buying little fish from my lfs and just hoping they color up or just hoping one is a male or female. when they are so small it's hard for me to tell

Look for local breeder or a local club....if your looking for African c Ichlids look up davesrarefish.com, valleyaquatics.com or south east cichlids

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Sweet! Yea love my Africans. How are the prices on those from those cites?

+1 on davesrarefish. Thats where my brother gets all of his badass African cichlids. Stuff you wont find most anywhere else. He is the best.

Well when I typed in davesrarefish.com in brought up another list of sites to visit like petsmart and liveaquaria and livefishdirect

Thanks mike dave is located in Texas, valleyaquatics.com is in Pennsylvania and south east cichlids is in Georgia

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Nope I'm in North Carolina so the fish would have to be shipped :/

Back
Top Bottom