Getting scuba certified

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I got PADI certified for open water at Catalina. It was a few years ago and all i can remember was that it super cold and we had to wear the thick full body suit with gloves and hoodie. It was about 40 feet visibility. Saw the awesome kelp forest, some Garabaldi, calico bass, octopus, and an eel. After that, I've only went diving in Hawaii and the Philippines. Good times for sure! Can't wait to do it again.

Brian_Nano12g said:
I got PADI certified for open water at Catalina. It was a few years ago and all i can remember was that it super cold and we had to wear the thick full body suit with gloves and hoodie. It was about 40 feet visibility. Saw the awesome kelp forest, some Garabaldi, calico bass, octopus, and an eel. After that, I've only went diving in Hawaii and the Philippines. Good times for sure! Can't wait to do it again.

I was certified in the Puget Sound! Talk about cold!

I couldnt dive 3 weeks ago because i busted my ear drum in the ocean :/ hopefully i am certified before i go to hawaii in january :)

I seem to be a little late to the party. However, I take my final exam for dive class next week!(eek!!) and six days later I'm off to Mexico!

Back
Top Bottom