Glad to be here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mr.fresh

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Ive been cruising around different forums leaching information for the past few months and decided it was time to insert myself into some discussions! To introduce myself im pretty new at this! I needed a new hobby and something that could take up some of my time and now im hooked. I love to learn more and more so my setup can be as perfect as possible , i currently have two tanks, a 10g with one black moore goldfish (i call him biggie) and a 35 g tropiquarium ive modified a bit. I chopped off the bulky plastic top and put glass instead, changed the filter to a aquaclear 110 that ive modified to flow slower(too much turbulence) added a t8 and a cheap nicrew led for light, and filled it up with plants.(java moss,java fern, bacopa, anubias nana, cardamine, amazon swords, some rotalla indica and scarlet temple). Im running a diy co2 setup difusing through a powerhead and am waiting too see how things grow in ! As for fish i have some mollies and platys, some snails and a hillstream loach, i also have a devider cutting off about 5g for my shrimp.. long story, but im glad to be here all help is welcome ! So drop some knowlege on me fish peeps !

What kind of shrimp do you have?!

Welcome to the community sounds like you have a good start, already doing mods, lol!

Your Goldie Biggie will need bigger digs soon!

Well thank you lol i try , yeah hes stuck in there for now , hes pretty small yet but will be getting an upgrade soon as possible , maybe some other buddies. The shrimp are red cherries

Thank you ! I appreciate everybody being so happy to help and give advice !

Back
Top Bottom