Go big or go home?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I saw a 75 at petsmart and was pretty impressed by the diminsions of it. That's def. a possibility for me. Craigslist is just a goldmine though. If only
I had the cash for some of the set ups for sale in my area.

just keep looking you will find something.... trust me being in cali we have all kinds of deals.... 120 i think is a nice starting place.... 48x24x24 or 72x24x18

True true. Everytime I see something that I like ill tell myself there won't be another deal like this and sure enought there is. Thanks for the input!!

True true. Everytime I see something that I like ill tell myself there won't be another deal like this and sure enought there is. Thanks for the input!!

Deals are deffinitely out there.. This is my deal I'm picking up Saturday.

180g 72x24x24 w/ stand, top, lids, etc... 40g breeder 36x18x18. 2x Marineland Magnum 350 Canister Filters, 1x AQTX 320 Canister Filter, all heaters, decor, even some mixed african cichlids.. All for $275 ;)

I just gotta find out what to do with my the Africans otherwise they would become feeder fish.. Probably post them up for free on craigslist..

Let me be the first to say...

Deals are deffinitely out there.. This is my deal I'm picking up Saturday.

180g 72x24x24 w/ stand, top, lids, etc... 40g breeder 36x18x18. 2x Marineland Magnum 350 Canister Filters, 1x AQTX 320 Canister Filter, all heaters, decor, even some mixed african cichlids.. All for $275 ;)

I just gotta find out what to do with my the Africans otherwise they would become feeder fish.. Probably post them up for free on craigslist..

Holy crap!!! Wow, that's a steal of a deal....I have SERIOUS envy. I'm soooo wanting another tank, but have been trying desperately to resist.

Holy crap!!! Wow, that's a steal of a deal....I have SERIOUS envy. I'm soooo wanting another tank, but have been trying desperately to resist.

I had told my wife I would wait till this summer to upgrade my main tank but this was a deal I couldn't pass up.

Back
Top Bottom