gold spotted pleco

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kado

Aquarium Advice Activist
well I got a gold spotted pleco about 5 cm. for my Malawi tank any thoughts?

A pricey risk. Depends on the temperament of of your cichlids. IMO the goldspot is going to draw attention to itself and probably get shredded

thanks for the reply. he/she seems to be doing ok just sticking to the driftwood. I noticed of of maingano checking him out but didn't harass at all hopefully he'll be ok. plenty of hiding spots in there

I've got a rhino pleco in my tank, he's way more armored than a gold spot is and he gets a little best up here and there. And I've got tons of spots for him.

image-3152133458.jpg

very nice tank by the way :) by the looks of it I could really do with some more rock it's just very expensive here in Australia but I will get some more.

image-648763200.jpg

wow that is cheap. I've ogle a heap of lava rock left over from my 4,foot but wasn't sure how it would look with the Texas holey rock. also all my plat are fake and I really want to try l

live plants but a lot of people have recommended I don't because they will be destroyed are your plants real?

Back
Top Bottom