Good Fish Stores Around Phoenix

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bigtard

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Anyone know about good fish stores in the Phoenix area. (I live in Mesa just barely across the border from Tempe.)

I just moved here, and the Petco and Petsmart near me aren't so hot.

You can try Pets Inc. It is at the NE corner of Southern/Mill in Tempe. They have a big selection of FW and SW fish. Lots of equipment as well.
Another place would be Phoenix Tropical. It is an older place that sometimes has a good selection of fish and other times its so so.Not much in the way of equipment since its small. They are on 37th street about 4 blocks north of Thomas in Phoenix.
the last place I can think about is place right off of I-17/Thomas just east of I-17. Can't think of the name but its a huge place. Lots of tanks and equipment, some SW fish but the FW fish selection is not any better the Petsmart/Petco.
Between the 3 places I like Pets Inc. the best. Overall they have the best selection of stuff and the best prices. Phoenix Tropical would be second

Thanks. I'll take a look at Pets Inc. today after school. It's not far from home, and it's not terribly far from ASU.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom