Got new blue rams saturday, eggs today!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No problem, im also trying to get mine to lay eggs again, and I have another pair that i just got, but I'm not sure if they are male female :( it's hard to tell on this 2

No problem, im also trying to get mine to lay eggs again, and I have another pair that i just got, but I'm not sure if they are male female :( it's hard to tell on this 2

Yours just laid eggs fairly recently, yeah? So hopefully again soon! Good luck! & yay for a new pair, hopefully it's another male & female!

Yes they did, their second time too, so hopefully the third time is the good one. And thanks

Well I just woke up and the eggs are all still there. Last time when I woke up there were just a few left, and by the time I showered all were gone. So we will see what happens now that I have to blow dry my hair and frantically get ready for work... lol hope it doesn't stress them out into eating them! I can see then going down onto the eggs, but I'm not sure if they're cleaning then or eating them from this angle lol.

image-1923519775.jpg

This was earlier this morning!

But.... Now there are none. Again. Sigh... =(

image-1501967253.jpg (Not sure if the other picture posted, sometimes my app acts up)

& last night:

image-1258678.jpg

image-362734355.jpg

image-2952484055.jpg

image-1221674652.jpg

Aaaaawwww :( are you sure they didn't move them? I've read they do that sometimes

Aaaaawwww :( are you sure they didn't move them? I've read they do that sometimes

I saw them actively eating some =( I am wondering if all the commotion if getting ready in the morning stresses them out. If they'd just wait till the weekend I could work around them a little better! lol

Earlier today my pair was cleaning up their normal ehh spot and hanging out there. I just got home, and alas there are eggs laid! Hopefully they don't get eaten!

image-2081967088.jpg

Are the eggs still there?

They were there when I left for work this morning. But I feel like they weren't protecting them as much as they had in the past. Which I guess could be good or bad, considering in the past they have ate them... So hopefully! I won't be home till late tonight, so hopefully having nothing going on in my room will help keep them calm and encourage them not to eat them. I feel like it they are still there now they will make it. I hope!

Back
Top Bottom