Got tired of waiting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mematrix

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi all well ordered some new fish today from apistodave Dave Soares 1 pr Nanacara anamolas 2 pr apistogramma borellii just finally got tired of waitind on my LFS's to get them in so just finally gave in and ordered them will be sent on their way to me as soon as check is there am so excited been looking for thease fish for awhile now hope they get heare soon will post pics when they arrive Sincerely Curtis

mematrix....

I'm really looking forward to seeing your new dwarfs. Pity that Fish Gallery couldn't get them in for you.

-Joe

Yea it is to bad would have been cheaper guess win a few loss a few anyway the fish I'm going to get are going to be young adults ready to breed so that will be cool well G2G sincerely Curtis

I don't know why but most lfs here don't carry dwarf cichlids. They're such great fish.

most do it's that they usually carry the most common one Rams Kribs Curviceps since they seem to sell quicker it's all about the profit mostly though lot of LFS's will special order it's then finding a supplier who carries them and most usually keep what sells fast in stock same old story supply and demand the more demand the more supply right now it seems africans are demanded more at least seems that way to me any way not to say africans arn't cool just different strokes for defferent folks G2G sincerely Curtis

Back
Top Bottom