Green Fog Aquarium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BrutusPleco

Aquarium Advice Regular
I have a 10 gal. tank I set up for mystery snails (3), a chocolate pleco named Cocoa, and a betta. Everythin was going along very smoothly for several months until I decided to put some plants in there for the snails to knaw on. Now I have the dreaded (GREEN FOG WATER). :? The water parameters are very good. I have done a 1 gal. water change (no Vacuuming) for the past 4 days and no noticable change. Does this hurt my snails and fish or what!!I really like the plants, they are growing great. Perhaps I shoule take half of them out. Thanks for any info someone can give me!!!! :)

I would recommend posting in the planted tank forum. Also read the stickies at the top of that forum for lots of great advice on how to care for your plants. Pay particular attension to the "Plants need help? - Here's the place" stickie. It details out what information about your tank is needed so we can help you get it on the right track.

Back
Top Bottom