For Sale: Green Sinularia leather colony

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
so mr. x how much for a smaller than 10"x10" colony?
i have a 29g and space is sparse, lmk paypal ready (y)

I can cut whatever you want, but the shipping is going to be expensive. it will have to be overnighted.

I'm still following as I am waiting for the weather to break so it can be shipped. lol

The weather down here has gone back up to normal 70-80's how is it up north?

I suppose a little bit of both. I ordered the heat packs today....so if it's still warm in a few days I can ship out.

According to the USPS postage calculator, it doesn't look like I can overnight this to you. they only give prices for 2 day shipping, and it's like 40 bucks.

Doug ,
I'd be interested in a 10x10 if need be I could send payment VIA paypal on weds to reserve it till tank is completely set up prob the mon after this mon
it's also supposed to warm up into 60's strange winter we are having this year
would also pay postage for fed ex if it's extra to ups since ups out here never arrives on time
Pm me if need be
any other nice corals for sale ?

thanks

john

Do you think it will make it?
Hard to say. I'm not going to guarantee it.

Doug ,
I'd be interested in a 10x10 if need be I could send payment VIA paypal on weds to reserve it till tank is completely set up prob the mon after this mon
it's also supposed to warm up into 60's strange winter we are having this year
would also pay postage for fed ex if it's extra to ups since ups out here never arrives on time
Pm me if need be
any other nice corals for sale ?

thanks

john
Let me see what I have left after I remove Carey's piece. I'll leave you next in line. no need for a deposit. I was quoting USPS, not UPS, so I'll have to check on the Fedex $.
No, nothing else to sell at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom