Greetings from Switzerland

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cococalm

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello everyone. Thank you for having me in this forum. here is a little info about me ....

I currently have 4 tanks ...

94 lit Amazonian Bio tank, 3 bronze corys, 8 neons, 1 ancistrus, 2 phantom tetras, 2 bleeding hearts and 4 black tetras.

120 lit Asian bio tank 2 clown loaches, 3 trichogasters, 1 skunk loach and 6 harlequins.

1 120 lit " silly tank" for the kids ....Amazonian bio .... dozen swords, dozen guppies, 2 ancistrus, 3 plattys

120 lit .. Angel tank - bare - to be populated by 6 leopard angels in January ... currently serving as a half way house tank for other tanks in cycle. .... I set up tanks for friends and while cycling their tanks, I get to keep the fish which I get from people who are stopping fish keeping ... so most of what I have I get for free or really cheap !!

Projects ... 850 lit Amazonian for discus and a 350 lit Asian gourami tank.

Been keeping fish for 33 years and counting

I grew up in South Africa, but now live in Switzerland since 11 years.

Welcome to AA

I lived in Cape town till two years ago and now have returned to the UK best move ever:).

You must not be shy and post us some pictures if you don't mind but as I have learned most here talk in Gallons you know that other sort of the same thing as liters :)

Back
Top Bottom